• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

S: 8st7lb C: 8st5lb G: 7st10lb BMI: 21.4 Loss: 0st2lb(1.68%)
Hi everybody, i would just like to introduce myself to this forum. My name is kim,i am married with 2 teenage sons. Last year i lost an amazing 3 and a half stone with weightwatchers but have recently put a stone back on so am trying to loose half a stone now for summer.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

vanda

plodding away
S: 19st5lb C: 18st5lb G: 12st5lb BMI: 40.2 Loss: 1st0lb(5.17%)
Welcome and great that you kept most of the weight off. Good plan to get back to it to lose the rest. well done you

phill1978

wants to get slim
S: 26st0lb C: 17st11lb G: 17st7lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 8st3lb(31.59%)
hello kim welcome xxx good luck luck forward to reading about your losses xxx

Hello! Well done for losing all that weight, that's fab! Good luck with weight watchers xxx

S: 8st7lb C: 8st5lb G: 7st10lb BMI: 21.4 Loss: 0st2lb(1.68%)
Thanks everybody for the kind words and encouragement to lose some more weight,i love my food and i have such a sweet tooth so surprised that i did lose that much in the first place. I have all the books,calculators,WW kitchen scales so if anybody wants any info i will help as much as i can and i am sure that i will learn new things talking to people on here as well,thanks again everybody I have been browsing this forum for ages and the advice and information is fantastic. Look forward to talking to you all and sharing yours and my experiences

Kaz2803

S: 16st0lb C: 15st8lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 42.6 Loss: 0st6lb(2.68%)
welcome and good luck! I am sure you will drop that half a stone in no time :)