• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Newbie :-)

cazzabella78

staying positive
S: 12st9.5lb C: 12st9.5lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 31.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
hi everyone,

well i've bitten the bullet and decided to give good old calorie counting a go. i'm currently around the 12 stone mark and i need to be around 9 stone for my height so i need to lose 3 stones :cry:

i tried slimming world for a few weeks but for some reason found it really hard to stick too. i've tried scottish slimmers before which is a check system, much the same as calorie counting so im basing myself around that. im going to have 1125 calories per day plus 2 portions of fruit, as much veg as i want although i hate salads :eek: and a diary portion too. i was going to start on monday but the more i think about it the more im thinking that i'll start tomorrow. i also bought a wii and a balance board so im going to give that a whirl too, although i felt my back twinge doing the hulahoop lol.

looking forward to chating to you all xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 18st8lb C: 11st9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.9 Loss: 6st13lb(37.31%)
Welcome to calorie counting life :) You sound like you're pretty well organised too. Good luck with your weight loss :)

cazzabella78

staying positive
S: 12st9.5lb C: 12st9.5lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 31.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
aww, cheers very much..its the sticking to it thats the hardest bit lol

S: 11st11lb C: 11st7lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 0st4lb(2.42%)
Welcome and good luck! We're a similar weight and height :)