Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by summer9810, 11 February 2011 Social URL.

1. summer9810

summer9810 Member

Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi all sorry if posting in wrong section but this forum is quite diff to what im used to and cant seem to find new members part if there is one ??
    I joined slimming world 2 days ago 3rd time lucky first time i lost around a stone second time around half a stone and this time im hoping to loose 6 stone!!!!
    Ive opted for the extra easy days as it seems it will fit in better with the family.
    ive meal planned for the week and seem quite postive but i no for a fact after a week or so ill get bored and run out of ideas so im sooo pleased ive found this forum its like holy grail lol...meal plans diarys inspiritations etc etc
    so im hoping you will all accept and take me on board so i can become a regular member and loose me 6 stone or more hehehhe
    i really really hope i can do it this time and look forward to speaking to you all and maybe making some life long friends xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

:welcome2:

Hope it works for you this time hun. xx

4. Holidaygirl10

Holidaygirl10 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.9%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Nebie too

Hi :welcome2:

I am returning to Slimming World, yet again!
    Refusing to be "fat at 50", quite a task as I will be 50 in May!
    Off sick from work with stress and anxiety, all caused by work so hope this will help my confidence increase again!
    Good luck!

:)

5. Jennykndy

Jennykndy Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(11.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, this site is brilliant for motivation and piece of mind if you're 'not sure' about certain foods. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.