paigesmum30

Silver Member
Hello everyone!

I'm switching from atkins to sw to get rid of my last stone and a bit. I've done sw before but not for about 8 years so i've just gone through the book again.

Lots of lovely recipes on here, v excited to start tomorrow!

What are your average weekly losses? I do exercise but it's never made any difference to my weight loss lol, more trying to tone up than anything (not happening :sigh:)

Anyway, and tips you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks alot,

Claire

Hi Claire, welcome over to SW - well done on your weightloss so far - I'm only on week 2 and loving it so far, my food is so varied! From what I've read, most people seem to have a big enough loss week one and it steadies to about a 2lb average. But others who have been around longer will have a better idea!

Hi Claire, welcome over to SW - well done on your weightloss so far - I'm only on week 2 and loving it so far, my food is so varied! From what I've read, most people seem to have a big enough loss week one and it steadies to about a 2lb average. But others who have been around longer will have a better idea!

You've done so well already, 4lb in a week....WOW!

Are you doing red/green or extra easy? I remember last time i did better with red days than green, dont think carbs agree with me lol

Might be worth doing red days to start with if you are moving over from
Atkins - then you can slowly add in carbs so your body doesn't hang on to them too much.

Back