Thelasttime

Hello everyone,

I've just signed up today as I am desperate to lose 2st of baby weight and need some support as I am not doing so well on my own.

Since my DS was born in November I've tried loads of diets, starting again pretty much every other day but lack of sleep/time and low self confidence mean I keep falling off the wagon.

I'm going to my first Slimming World class on Wednesday and am hoping that will give me the kick I need to finally start losing weight rather than faffing around with the same 5lbs like I have been doing since the New Year!

xx

Hi

I'm new here too. I'm trying slimming world and hope to lose around 3 stones. How u finding it.

Kathy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya Kathy, thanks for your reply. I didn't make it to the class on Wednesday as my ds was up all night teething and I was shattered. But I am going to go next week come what may, no more excuses from me!

X

hiya im doing slimming world online - been a bit on and off with for the last few months so thought id join this forum to maybe get me back on track a bit!x

I've been faffing about since January on one diet or another so I'm hoping paying for it will give me the kick start I need.

Watch this space xx

Back