Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Thelasttime, 13 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Thelasttime

Thelasttime Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.91%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello everyone,

I've just signed up today as I am desperate to lose 2st of baby weight and need some support as I am not doing so well on my own.

Since my DS was born in November I've tried loads of diets, starting again pretty much every other day but lack of sleep/time and low self confidence mean I keep falling off the wagon.

I'm going to my first Slimming World class on Wednesday and am hoping that will give me the kick I need to finally start losing weight rather than faffing around with the same 5lbs like I have been doing since the New Year!

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kathyr

kathyr Member

Hi

I'm new here too. I'm trying slimming world and hope to lose around 3 stones. How u finding it.

Kathy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. Thelasttime

Thelasttime Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.91%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya Kathy, thanks for your reply. I didn't make it to the class on Wednesday as my ds was up all night teething and I was shattered. But I am going to go next week come what may, no more excuses from me!

X

5. mrsbradbull

mrsbradbull Member

Start Weight:
    121kg
    Goal Weight:
    90kg
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    hiya im doing slimming world online - been a bit on and off with for the last few months so thought id join this forum to maybe get me back on track a bit!x

6. Thelasttime

Thelasttime Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.91%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've been faffing about since January on one diet or another so I'm hoping paying for it will give me the kick start I need.

Watch this space xx

7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Good luck with SW

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.