• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

hi guys ive ordered my shakes today and will be starting as soon as they arrive. i go away in 10 weeks and 6 days so will be 100% til then. ive done lipotrim in the past but where i live now, there isnt a chemist near me. has anyone done both? which is best? and how much can i expect to lose a week x
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Silver Member
ive done lipotrim, cambridge, and this... lol!! honestly they are all the same hun in my eyes regarding the amounts you loose, if you stick to exante 100% expect to lose around 14lbs a month. the shakes taste better on cambridge, but thats very pricey now! and exante shakes taste a whole lot better than the ones on lipotrim lol so youve made a good decision coming onto exante! i wish you luck with it hope you do well! :)

I will do this!
Welcome and good luck, I'm on day 2 and so far so good!
thanks. looking forward to starting. with exante do you refeed when you come off the shakes and is there a plan any where for refeed. im just trying to get as much info together as i can x
yeh when you come of ETS you go on to ESS basicaly 3 food packs and a 600 calory meal so your be eatting 1200 calories, i plan to do the ESS when i come of ETS for around 4-6 weeks and then im going to be counting calories ill b avin 1200 a day n if im still losing weight ill up my calories to 1500 until im maintaining my weight good luck with your diet im 3 days in if you need some support or advice im always here x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 0
Introductions 1
Slimming World 18
Slimming World - Healthy Extras 9
Slimming World 5