Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by paigesmum30, 12 September 2011 Social URL.

1. paigesmum30

paigesmum30 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi all,

Well i went to class tonight for the first time but unfortunately, there were loads of people waiting. I only had 30 mins whilst my daughter was at gymnastics and the lady wouldn't let me sign up without staying for the class :( The others are during the day and thats when i work, so looks like online for me !

I just wondered if somebody could tell me whether we're allowed butternut squash or not? I've got the old book and until i get all the new stuff through the post i'm not totally up to date

Thanks
    Claire x

So

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3.5lb(39.42%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sorry the class didn't work out for you - you really need to allow at least 90 minutes for a class. Is there no way you can find the time to stay to the class?

But to answer your question, yes BNS is syn free on all plans.

4. paigesmum30

paigesmum30 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Not really, i don't have anybody that can look after my daughter unfortunately, and that later class at 7.30pm goes on until 9pm so that's way too late. I've had a look online and it doesn't seem too bad, think i'll just go for the basic one and use my old book for red/green days. I was looking forward to learning EE and hopefully i'll get all the info i need once i've registered (tonight woohoo)

I've managed to get through today on 2 ham sarnies using ww bread x 4, 4 plus and just made bolog with quorn, onion, tinned toms, mushroom and peppers :)

5. hunca

hunca Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.55%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi paigesmum30, its pretty much the same for me with regards to classes. I dont have any classes close by & the nearest one during the day is 100 mile round trip which is just a bit excessive & evening ones dont fit in with kids activities/bedtimes so for time being Im going it alone. I have all my books from when I joined a class a while back so just going over them today writing a shopping list. I love this website so hoping this keeps me motivated & on track. I may have a look at joining online & c how much that is. Good luck to u x

6. Blondee

Blondee Would love a cream bun!!

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome to SW again hun :) I loved red and green days but maybe you should ring Slimming World online for a quick chat about extra easy because it literally is easy peasy and worth having a go at!!

Any tips or syn values you need just give us a shout and or ask any on the forums - everyone is really helpful :) xxx

7. hunca

hunca Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.55%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    WOW look at all ur awards Blondee well done x

8. Blondee

Blondee Would love a cream bun!!

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks hun :) I'm a slow loser so very proud of my stickers haha :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.