mandsb

Hi,ive just registered on here and am still a bit unsure how to use things but thought id say hi and tell you all a bit about myself,4yrs ago after giving birth i was weighing 16 1\2 st and really couldnt shift it,i decided to go on the cambridge diet and stuck to it like mad,nine months later i was down to 9st 10lbs and a size 10/12,in the last couple of years it has slowly been creeping up and i have put on about 2 1/2st,i need to do something about it now as i really dont want to go back to the size i was,i cannot afford to do the cambridge diet as at £40 a week its just too much,i have just brought a tub of asda measure up choc shake which ive just tried and found pretty yummy,so im gonna give it a go,im going to use the same kind of plan that worked so well for me on the cambridge,im going to have a shake for breakfast,one for lunch,a small dinner of steamed chicken and broccili and another shake for super.i know i can do this as i found the cambridge diet really easy,has anyone else used the asda shakes and had much sucsess.Really looking forward to getting to know people on here as well as getting and giving much needed moral support with the weight loss.

Hello and welcome to the forum, If you need any moral support and hips/advice you have come to the right place!!
Im not familiar with the eating plan that you have decided to do, but if it is similar to your old diet then good luck it should work.

wishing you all the best for your weight loss journey im sure you be fine.... stay motivated

Back