hi just new to the site loving all the tips and success storys makes me really encouraged i still havent got the hang of how to use the site properly but im sure ill get there :) i started weight watchers pro points 7 weeks ago now and ive lost 24 pound so far i have another 60 pound to go which i am determined to reach my goal this is the biggest iver ever been after havin to babys exactly a year apart to the day mind u :) i really wanna get my figure back to feel good about myself and to hav energy for my busy lifestyle my 2 beautiful boys are the best thing that ever happend to me and i just wanna be a fit mum that can play with them all day long im sick of feeling slugish all the time and im so so sick of the baggy oul black tracksuit that hides my lumps n bumps i just wanna look my age feel beautiful inside and out !!!! i really hope to get to my goal weight by this time nxt year hopefully before so i am really glad that i found this site for the support and to see that were all going through the same thing and to share are exsperiences with each other THANKS GUYS!!!!!!

You sound so ready and motivated to lose your weight goals. Best of luck to you. :)

On track at the moment. I'm in the right frame of mind to stick to my CC'ing. Hope it lasts! :) x

good luck and well done so far x x

Hi everyone!! ciaras your motivated attitude is infectious :D I'v just joined slimming world and seeing your positive approach is brilliant. I'm setting a long term goal of losing 6 stone (84 lbs) by next september in time for my friends wedding, but starting with a 1 stone goal by christmas.

Good luck everyone with your weigh ins :D

Sarah

hi just new to the site loving all the tips and success storys makes me really encouraged i still havent got the hang of how to use the site properly but im sure ill get there :) i started weight watchers pro points 7 weeks ago now and ive lost 24 pound so far i have another 60 pound to go which i am determined to reach my goal this is the biggest iver ever been after havin to babys exactly a year apart to the day mind u :) i really wanna get my figure back to feel good about myself and to hav energy for my busy lifestyle my 2 beautiful boys are the best thing that ever happend to me and i just wanna be a fit mum that can play with them all day long im sick of feeling slugish all the time and im so so sick of the baggy oul black tracksuit that hides my lumps n bumps i just wanna look my age feel beautiful inside and out !!!! i really hope to get to my goal weight by this time nxt year hopefully before so i am really glad that i found this site for the support and to see that were all going through the same thing and to share are exsperiences with each other THANKS GUYS!!!!!!

Hi there! You've done amazingly so far!! YOU GO GIRL!!!!!! :)

Back