Welcome to the Wonderful World of Cambridge!

It is a fabulous and rewarding journey!

Enjoy it !

Hi there and welcome to the miracle in a packet! Have you started yet?

Georgie
x

Welcome to the lovely, friendly world of Minimins. This site has been a lifesaver to me on my Cambridge journey. :D

Tell us about yourself? When did you start?

Hiya,
I'm on week 2 and think this diet is great (even if I did throw myself off yesterday!!)
Good luck with your journey!

thanks

Thanks for all the comments, not really sure what i am doing. I am a 32 year old male and would like to lose some weight. I need to lose about 4 stone,:mad:so hopefully i will be losing pretty soon. starting tomorrow. wish me luck.

Thanks for all the comments, not really sure what i am doing. I am a 32 year old male and would like to lose some weight. I need to lose about 4 stone,:mad:so hopefully i will be losing pretty soon. starting tomorrow. wish me luck.

Good luck for your start tomorrow. You will lose weight really quickly if you stick to the diet properly. Men always do, you lucky thing :D

Just keep drinking lots of water and ignore the food cravings!!!

Good luck for tomorrow, you know where we are when you need us!!

Georgie
x

Good luck for tomorrow. Cambridge is fab, If you stick with it those 4 stones will be gone in no time :D

Hi Bigyin, welcome to MiniMins :wavey:

Good luck with your first week on CD. I'm on week 2 and it's definitely getting easier. MiniMins has been a lifesaver for me as I try to ignore the food cravings, and everyone is so supportive and helpful

Hey hun, good luck! The first few days are the hardest.........but after that its a breeze. I'm on day five and feel fab. Have positive vibes coming out of my ears! Here have some......no,no take them they're yours...... lol
Stick with it and you'll see results in no time. xx

Back