ProPoints newbie

lauryloo

Hi all

I have just signed up to WW online. I have previously done slimming world, but i thought I would give this a go (the £30 quidco cashback helped too).

I weighed myself this morning and I am the heaviest I have ever been, 11st 13lb, and I hope to get back to my old weight of around 9st 7 - 10 st (before I got married!)

Good luck! I never got on with Slimming World.. took me about 3 months to lost 8lbs! Joined WW beginning of April and lost 12lbs in 4 weeks! Hope you find it as easy as I do :eek:

Me too doing ww from sw I just couldn't lose in extra easy!!

Lol I also used top cash back - what a brilliant site!!!

Good luck I've lost 31/2lb in my first week and I'm loving the plan. Think it helps having the app on my iPhone :) xx

Hey, I've just joined WW too but going to weekly meetings! Our goal weights are the same, although I am a bit heavier than you currently (at 13st 11) :-( and it's the heaviest I've ever ever ever been! Never thought I would go into shops or shop online to find that a size large would not fit me! Good luck with the online tool.. I think I may start doing it online as well :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tams87 said:
Hey, I've just joined WW too but going to weekly meetings! Our goal weights are the same, although I am a bit heavier than you currently (at 13st 11) :-( and it's the heaviest I've ever ever ever been! Never thought I would go into shops or shop online to find that a size large would not fit me! Good luck with the online tool.. I think I may start doing it online as well :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck hunni, I know how you feel about the 'large sizing' I sent my stuff back and got my head in the right place instead :)

I find the WW App helps me loads x

Back