jimeyboi

Hey guys Im new to this forum as I was recommended by a friend. So i will tell ya a little about me, im 26 years old and for most of my life i was at a healthy weight around 10 to 11 stone however i found out last year that i was bipolar and they put me on this medication that just piled the weight onto me. Now i was also eating terrible to and in the space of a year i put on about 6 stone and iam disgusted at myself as i has got stretchmarks on my thighs and stomach.

Anyway my question is do you think it is possible that i could lose 6 stone in about 5 months. I just joined a gym and i go 5 to 6 days a week and iam not on any specific diet just healthy eating and lots of exercise?

Also regarding the stretch marks, i have just started puting on palmers coca butter as i was told this will help them fade and prevent me getting any more. But will my stretch marks be less noticeable the more weight i lose?

Please any advice would be great and sorry if this is in the wrong forum part?

Hello. I sound similar to yourself. I think a 6 stone lose is big over 5 months but if you work hard enough I'm sure you do it!!

X

Start 18st. Goal 12st. Currently 16st. 4lbs.

I gained 32 lbs from not sleeping and taking in too many toxins (junk food, acrylamide in cooked food, fluoride, and EMF). When I started detoxing with raw fruit, veggies, soaked nuts and seeds, my body just found it's ideal size. I had stretch marks from when I was early teens, and they now seem to be much less visible. But this is because my face also looks so much younger. The skin on my overall body is better after 1.5 years of detox.

Back