• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi everyone

Just thought I would say hello, I have just rejoined last night after gaining almost 3st in the last year, I lost loads of weight with SW before (a few times!!!) and know how good this plan is (I was even a consultant a few years ago!!!) so I know I can do it again

I am now at my heaviest since I was pregnant (5 years ago) and have 3 st to lose, although I rejoined last night, I have been back on it for a week and have lost 5.5lbs in my first week which is great so I;m happy with that!!!:)

I am going on holiday on 20th April so I want at least 2.5st off by then!!! will have to be good and stick to it to do that I think

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hiya welcome to the site! If you visit this site everyday it will give you the motivation to keep going! I come on here more than the actual SW site.!
Chin up and good luck with your first weeks weight loss
RUthy xXx

Thanks everyone, well, weigh in tomorrow!!! can't wait actually, have been eating LOADS this week but all the right stuff, and I do feel like I have lost weight

Good luck with your weight loss Rachelina - yeah, its so hard to lose but oh so easy to put back on again! I find this site is just great for inspiration and ideas. Everyone seems really helpful and friendly so keep logging on.....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 1
Atkins Diet - Diaries 2
Introductions 0
Exante - Total Solution 100% 2
Weight Watchers 1