Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by rosie1608, 18 February 2008 Social URL.

1. rosie1608

rosie1608 Member

Hello everyone,

I'm Rosie and am on Day 2 of the Slimming World plan!
    I'm not going to meetings as I simply don't have the time, but have instead bought all of the books I need and am following the plan myself. I've done SW before and lost a stone in about 2 months, went through a bit of depression last year and am now wanting to get back on track. Got about two stone to lose and I'd like to do so by May.

I had a Red Day yesterday on my first day so I could have a 'grill up' and then a turkey roast, to be honest though I am a carb addict and love the Green Days. Today I had porridge (B) for breakfast and just eaten a huge plate of home made chips and scrambled eggs.
    I have a personal trainer who I work with twice a week and am aiming to swim once a week too to really boost my weight loss.
    It would be nice to chat to others about your weight loss and get support from this forum,
    looking forward to hearing from you all!
    Rosie x :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Vicx

Vicx Reduction!!!!

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi Rosie! I am new to SW again today too! I lost a bit on it years ago and have been trying CD and getting no where so here I am ready to retrain my brain into the plan.

I have 5 stone approx to lose, I'm hoping to lose 2 stone by May too...we can do this! Good luck!

4. StephCracknell

StephCracknell Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.2%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro points
    Hello Hon and welcome

I love green days myself but am trying to alternate days so that my weight loss doesn't stop!! PT's are a real help and make such a diff, I was really toned when I had one a couple years back, trying to get back into it myself in early march when my gym opens.

x

5. rosie1608

rosie1608 Member

Thank you very much, really hoping that this time around having support will make all the difference. Where abouts in Essex are you from Steph, I live near Chelmsford?x

6. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Diet:
    SW
    Hello
    Good luck with your weight loss!
    wish i could afford a personal trainer lol

7. Happe

Happe escaping the fat

Start Weight:
    23st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10.5lb(16.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Rosie, good luck with the plan. I look forward to hearing about your losses.

8. SammyMac

SammyMac Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Rosie,

Just a quickie before i dash off to work to say welcome and all the best for your first weeks SW

Sammy x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.