1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Pregnancy Newbie

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Pregnancy & Breastfeeding' started by ierobaby, 13 March 2014 Social URL.

1. ierobaby

ierobaby New Member

Hiya guys, not sure if this is the right place to post this but I'm new here, I'm 22+5 and starting a slimming world group in the next few weeks but trying to do the plan at home right now. I was wondering if people just maintain weight whilst pregnant on slimming world or if they actually lose any? I'm overweight with a BMI over 35.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Jess<3

Jess<3 Journey to 10 stone loss

Hi, ive just posted similar reply to someone else... You can maintain/lose. I realised to the new ladies who join sw just before pregnancy or as they are pregnant then they have maintained/lost throughout! (obviously sticking to the plan properly) So it is possible!"

myself ive gained a lot throughout mine, im a long term member and have seen a trend of long term members gaining.. Mainly because we up our healthy extra A and B's which we were not used to previously on the diet..

Also big congratulations xx