Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by misskaay, 1 April 2014 Social URL.

1. misskaay

misskaay Member

I've just received my shakes and meals and will be starting my diet tomorrow. I'm hoping joining on here will help me find the support I need during my weight loss journey.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Susie58

Susie58 Gold Member

Hi Misskay. Welcome to the forum. How did your 1st day go.

Keep posting, it will help you stay on track & there is lots of support & interesting diaries to read.

Good luck getting through the first 3-4 days as they tend to be the hardest. Drink lots of fluid as it can help with any headache you may get in the 1st couple of days x x

4. lynneonextante

lynneonextante Lynne will be thin!

Welcome and good luck with your journey!

5. gigglepants

gigglepants Because I'm Happy!

Morning, welcome and good luck. I hope you're getting on well xx

6. misskaay

misskaay Member

Hi thank you all for the words of encouragement unfortunately due to receiving some bad news on the family I couldn't start the diet last week, but I have started today.

7. Susie58

Susie58 Gold Member

Sorry to hear that Misskay.

Hope today has been manageable x

8. Denisesuzanne

Denisesuzanne Full Member

Hope you have had a good day and reach ketosis quickly

9. harry m

harry m Gold Member

Good luck hun :)

10. misskaay

misskaay Member

My first day hasn't been too bad got a bit of a headache so just trying to up my fluid intake and see if that will help. I'm also working nights for the next two months so just trying to figure out how to manage my meals and water intake as I spent most of the day asleep.

11. misskaay

misskaay Member

I'm on day three today and I feel so much better the headaches have gone now and I'm not feeling as hungry as I did the last two days. It's been hard resisting all the chocolates and cake at work but so far I've managed well.

12. misskaay

misskaay Member

Nearly the end of day three and I'm feelin much better, I actually feel full this evening after having my meal. Hoping the next few days will go well. Feel tempted to weigh myself but gonna try and wait till my official weigh in day Tuesday

13. becky slim to be!

becky slim to be! Full Member

Hello and welcome! Well done for getting through day 3 :) it will slowly start to get easier now you done the 3 day itch! Keep us updated on how you get on xx

14. misskaay

misskaay Member

Day 4 I woke up feeling energised today, I even managed to do a 5km walk this morning

15. misskaay

misskaay Member

My day started out great but I have a terrible chest and ear infection and I feel dreadful. I've been prescribed some antibiotics for seven days, I don't know if this is going to affect my diet but I'll keep trying

16. misskaay

misskaay Member

Hi so it's been a tough weekend not feelin well and I did have very small healthy meals for health reasons. It was my first weigh in today I've lost 7lbs

17. Denisesuzanne

Denisesuzanne Full Member

Well done this dieting lark is hard enough without being I'll get well soon

18. becky slim to be!

becky slim to be! Full Member

Hope your feeling better! Well done on your 7Ib loss! That's a great start, especially when you had to eat some of the time too, well done :) xx

19. misskaay

misskaay Member

Thank you I kinda wish I'd lost a lil bit more but I'm happy with the 7lbs