1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Original Newbie

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by L1sa73, 26 May 2014 Social URL.

1. L1sa73

L1sa73 Full Member

Hi all, I've left ww and starting SW again. I was doing so well on SW got to a glitch started ww and didn't do so well. So here I am again.

I know SW like the back of my hand but do need to stay clear of pasta but find SW EE gets me eating more for some reason so this time I will be strong.

Does anyone else struggle with pasta and if so any tips on what you do?

?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Mrs CC

Mrs CC Silver Member

Hi Lisa, I'm starting out again and am planning on doing mainly red days. I don't really have an issue with pasta or carbs but I do personally find it easier to over eat on EE. I think lots of super free fruit and veggies not matter what plan you do seems to be the way forwards.

4. L1sa73

L1sa73 Full Member

Hi
    Yes I agree with you fruit, veg and planning

Do you go to a group?
    ?

5. Beckieee

Beckieee Silver Member

Hi! Do you like rice? I find I lost most the week I had lots of rice x

6. L1sa73

L1sa73 Full Member

Yes I love rice and pasta I just feel I don't lose as well but thinking ill limit it to a couple of times a week maybe

I'm just munching on a pear to avoid some tea loaf that's in the kitchen.

Making sticky chicken 2syns for lunch with a huge salad

7. Nanny Doreen

Nanny Doreen Gold Member

Becky? is that just boiled long grain rice say instead of spuds or pudding rice made some way without milk.

Lisa I do have a problem with pasta and maybe extra easy as a whole. Some weeks it is ok some horrendous. No answer maybe except to do red or like I used to before EE. I am finding it difficult to do red as like my spuds, to be honest I just like food. Good luck with your new sw journey

8. Mrs CC

Mrs CC Silver Member

I've just joined this morning!

I've done SW lots of times though so am pretty familiar with the plan.

9. L1sa73

L1sa73 Full Member

Haha I love food too. I cam see me sticking to EE as it'll fit in with family best but be strong and only have small portion of pasta etc instead of the usual I have. I'll give red days a go in the week as hubby works away (kids will fit in) and EE at weekends when whole family here.