Newbie :-)

Slimmerjb4u

Hi all, sorry if am posting in the wrong place.
just joined you all on the Cambridge diet! Saw the consultant today for the first time, she was lovely, bought all my shakes etc took my measurements, I can't believe how long my ribbon was, nearly as long as I am tall!. I've never been on this diet before but I'm super excited to start. 1st day starts tomorrow with sole source. :)
I'm 16st 11lbs my final goal is about 10st. I'm getting married in November and have already brought my wedding dress. It can only go in four sizes so hope I can still wear it :)

Hiya,
You're definitely not posting in the wrong place. Good luck with your start and remember just get through the first week or so and you'll be flying!

Xxx

Good luck hun. I'm getting married in October :) you can do this. Think of the dress and how amazing you'll feel being slimmer when your struggling. Xx

Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

Hey, another bride here, I'm getting married in June so I feel like I've left it very late! I'm 13st 8lbs and a size 14, but bought my dress a year ago in a size 14 so I'm in a panic now! You have sooo much time, just focus on getting into that dress! I'm on day 5 now and I can Defo already see a difference! I'm feeling it today tho :(

Congrats on your engagements and up and coming weddings :) I'm worried my dress will be way too big bought a size 24 just in case the weight loss didn't go to plan so hope to be a 18/16 when they day comes.
I've felt ok today, slight hunger now but nothing too bad, I've heard the 3rd and 4th days are the worst.
going out for lunch tomorrow well I'll be there with a glass of water lol. The consultant did say I could add a bit of chicken if I needed to or add another replacement, but I'm planning on sticking it out without having to the first week.

Hey Slimmerjb4u! The losses differences between Sole Source and Sole Source plus are minimal - so if I'm having a really hard day I had a SS+ meal to get me through. I've moved onto Sole Source + properly now and it's not affected my losses at all but nice to just have something to nibble on. You'll do fab and look stunning!

I'm also getting married, we're eloping to Canada in February next year. Not yet bought a dress, but as it's just us 2 and two friends who live over there acting as witnesses I hope I can leave it later as I need something that travels light! I've lost nearly 4 stone since October and dropped from a 24 top to a 14 (and some of them are loose!) and a 26 bottom to a comfortable 18.

My oh had said I should probably just go for a bit of chicken when we are out so think I will probably do the ss+ today. I've got a lot to lose so like you probably won't be much in the lose anyway.

That's sounds fab, if I could go back I would so elope!! We've invested too much money to change things. Much less stress I bet. Sounds like you will have a wonderful time :)

Finding things pretty good so far! Went out with friends yesterday just had chicken and broccoli from ss+ I felt fine with that didn't feel I missed out. The only thing I noticed though when they were talking about food it just made me feel wired/crazy I'm so glad I had what I ate lol. Thought I'd jump on the scale to see if it's working and it said 16.5 so looking good at -6lbs so far. Excited to see what happens on Friday! I do think I need to try and stop jumping on the scales though. As I'm one of those people who walk by the scales and have to jump on might have to give them away!. Today is day 3 I woke up this morning feeling full of energy today. Not found it a struggle at all yet :)

Back