Suebeth

Hi everyone I'm sue , starting slimming world cos I've had no luck with weight watchers, so any advice would be welcome :)xx

Slimming world works well for me...as long as I stick to it! I find it far easier than working out points on everything I eat but be sure to weigh your healthy extras. An extra 10g of cheese a day soon adds up! Also, it's worth keeping get a food diary. I didn't to begin with and found that, when my losses slowed, I'd been mis-counting syns or missing them out altogether.
It's a great plan. I'm sure you'll do absolutely fine!
Good luck!

Hi suebeth

Good to see you :)

Come on over to the section dedicated to SW as there are loads of ideas and recipes to find and peoples diaries to follow. I couldn't do slimming world without minimins so my best advice to you is to trust the plan, use the fm support and watch the weight fall off!!!

Hi Suebeth :) Years ago I tried Weight Watchers but was continually hungry haha, Slimming World is much better for me, hope you find it a lot more liveable. Best of luck on your first week, hope it goes really well. :) .

hi, i'm a newbie too and just started SW...first weigh in tomorrow and v nervous! feel 'healthier' but not any slimmer yet! hope i'm doing everything right...!

Back