Newbie :)

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by suze1984, 1 April 2008 Social URL.

1. suze1984

suze1984 Member

Hey all,

Wasnt sure about joining but then thought what the hell! Although I do feel a bit stupid joining when I only want to lose about 12lbs! My reason for joining is lack of will power, im hoping me posting my weight loss/gain on here will give me the motivation I need to lose the 12lbs thats crept its way on :(

Im 23 and am 5'7, my current weight is 162lbs (11st 8) and although im not big by any means ive noticed my clothes becoming gradually tighter! I joined the gym yesterday and will be trying to cut down on the junk food I eat. I do know that I dont want to go much lower than 147 lbs as I start to look gaunt me being tall(ish!) lol

I know that if I dont do this now ill put on more and more weight, I used to be ok walking to and from work every day which was helping keep the 3 bags of crisp off! But now I work further away I have no option but to drive. I have cut down on the crisp and do try and avoid my other love ... white bread, so hopefully I should see some gradual results!

Thanks for taking the time to read, and wishing everyone good luck :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.