Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by festivalfairy, 25 May 2008 Social URL.

1. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Hi Going for my 1st meeting tomorrow (finally found someone!) and ive been on Lipotrim for 2 weeks do you think he will let me take some of the bars straight away??? Also can you mix and match like say have 7 ready made cartons, 7 soups and 7 bars??? Also what should i expect from my 1st meeting :rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xdebzx

xdebzx Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge SS

Hiya,

I didnt think there were any ready made cartons? All the ones i have are needing to be mixed up. As for bars i wasnt offered anything like that at my first meeting, dunno bout anyone else??

debs x

started CD tues 19th May
    Goal 1 - get through day 1 (lol) Done!!
    Goal 2 - get to ketosis Done!! :D
    Goal 3 - 1st WI

Last edited: 25 May 2008
  4. festivalfairy

yeah the ones in the tetra packs?

5. xdebzx

xdebzx Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge SS
    :Dgreat weightloss so far btw :D

debs x

started CD tues 19th May

Goal 3 - 1st WI

6. xdebzx

xdebzx Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge SS
    have heard about the tetra packs but havent a clue when i am allowed to have them though:)

debs x

started CD tues 19th May

Goal 3 - 1st WI

7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Hiya, glad you found a cdc.You can mix and match get whatever you like. Some weeks i just get 21tetra's hate the sweet shakes. You are allowed have the bars in week 3 as there is more carbs in them. She might let you have one to try, shir you can ask and see!! 1st meeting, mine just explained all about cd and that, how much water to drink etc etc

You are allowed the tetra's from week one. Bars from week 3. Maybe your cdc didnt have any of the tetra's there is two flavour banana and choc. both are lovely and i think alot nicer than the sweet shakes! Bars you can have from week 3. mine gave me some in week one but i didnt really like them so changed them. caramel one and the toffee one is yum :)

becky x

8. festivalfairy

OHHHHH ok thanks im really struggling this week as the flavours on Lipo arent that nice thats why im switching. Are you in ure 1st week debs

9. cherylxx

cherylxx Silver Member

Diet:
    CD sole source
    tetra packs are ready made chocolate or banana shakes and can be had from day 1.
    yes , u can mix and match as much as u like.
    if u explain that u have been in ketosis for the past few weeks due to being on LT (cd's sister in the world of diets as they are produced by the same company) ur cdc should really allow u to have bars and water flavouring in ur first CD week.
    I was having bars and water flavouring from day 1 on CD because i was on LT for the 4 weeks previously.
    gl with it and enjoy.
    cherylxx

10. festivalfairy

Ahhhhhhh thanks Cheryl Wow can you have water flavourings??? I know this one has bit more calories then LT but not bothered

11. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hiya, think everyone else has already answered your questions but just popped in to say welcome on board hun xxx

12. festivalfairy

Thanks im lapsing with LT cause im not looking forward to the shakes as i hate vanilla and not keen on strawberry so cant wait to try CD

13. jackietrew

jackietrew Will be slim!!!!!!!

Diet:
    CD - Sole Source
    hi guys quick question, when you've posted on a forum and then go looking on others how do you come back to the one you've posted on? because i am confused and can't find my way back onto a different one lol. i neeed support!! am so hungry and only on day 4! according to my scales i have lost 10 pounds but how much of that is water weight? :-(

14. xdebzx

xdebzx Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge SS
    You are allowed the tetra's from week one. Bars from week 3. Maybe your cdc didnt have any of the tetra's there is two flavour banana and choc. both are lovely and i think alot nicer than the sweet shakes! Bars you can have from week 3. mine gave me some in week one but i didnt really like them so changed them. caramel one and the toffee one is yum :)

becky x[/quote]

hiya becky

thanks so much for the info, i am due to see my cdc on tues morning so i will ask about the tetra's

debs x

15. xdebzx

xdebzx Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge SS
    Hiya Jo,

yep i am on week one and going for my weigh in on tuesday morning.

started CD tues 19th May
    Goal 3 - 1st WI

16. festivalfairy

Good Luck for Tuesday xxxxxx

17. xdebzx

xdebzx Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge SS

thanks,

Hope your first week on CD goes well. x

debs x
    started CD tues 19th May
    Goal 3 - 1st WI

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.