lauryloo

Hi all

I joined slimming world last week to lose weight. Want to lose about a stone and half to get down to the weight i was a few years ago before I discovered the joys of wine of chocolate!

Having a red day today and really struggling

Welcome!!

I struggle with red days? What you had so far?

Hi there.

Welcome to SW section. :D

I only joined SW last week so still feeling my way round it too.

Everyone is so welcoming on here and are of great help. :)

Sorry to read you are struggling on red day, sure someone will come along soon and advise further. I am only doing green days so not sure what to advise, but just wanted to say hello.

so far i've had

weetabix and milk for breakfast (hex)
bacon, egg, mushroom(free) and toast (hex)
frozen capri sonne (4 syns)
vanilla muller light

just finished the capri sonne and it really hit the spot :)

Think i'll go back to green tomorrow

Welcome lauryloo:welcome:
I'm having a red day, heres what iv'e had today.
B:2 ww brown bread and laughing cow extra light
L:3 Quorn sausages on 2 ww brown bread with large salad.
D: 2 pieces of smoked haddock with loads of veg, summer fruits and yogurt.
Supper: 2 ww brown bread toasted with laughung cow extra light.
Snacks: Apples and yogurts.
Still not had any syns yet.
Hope this helps.
xxx Loobylou

hey - welcome on board. I love red days - yummy! xxx

Thanks for the welcome - I think my problem is that i wasnt as organised for the red day as i am for the green days

Will stick at it though - my best friend has lost 2 stone since March and she said she has never eaten as much!

Thanks for the welcome - I think my problem is that i wasnt as organised for the red day as i am for the green days

Will stick at it though - my best friend has lost 2 stone since March and she said she has never eaten as much!
thats so true - you can eat loads!!

gd luck
xx

Hi

My 'red' tea tonight was the following:

Bacon, onion, leek and pepper all chopped and dry fried - extra lean beef mince added and when cooked through a jar of passata and tin of tomatoes added with garlic granules and mixed herbs and a splash of lea and perrins worcester sauce. Got bored of chopping a butternut squash so grated it into the mix instead (!). had a big bowl with a sprinkle of parmesan on the top. very tasty, and enough leftovers for tomorrow.

Had some Fridge Raiders as a snack on my desk today as heard they were free on a Red Day - they are on offer in Tescos at the moment at 48p

Yes i can associate with that as iv'e lost 34 pounds since i started on 11th March.
Found it so easy to stick to, i do 4 red and 3 green days a week. xxx

Hi

My 'red' tea tonight was the following:

Bacon, onion, leek and pepper all chopped and dry fried - extra lean beef mince added and when cooked through a jar of passata and tin of tomatoes added with garlic granules and mixed herbs and a splash of lea and perrins worcester sauce. Got bored of chopping a butternut squash so grated it into the mix instead (!). had a big bowl with a sprinkle of parmesan on the top. very tasty, and enough leftovers for tomorrow.

Had some Fridge Raiders as a snack on my desk today as heard they were free on a Red Day - they are on offer in Tescos at the moment at 48p

I too heard they were free - but if my memory serves me correctly I checked and they're bout 1 and half syns, might be wrong, but it would be worth checking for future reference xxx

i struggle to find enough variety on red days and love pasta, rice, beans and potatoes so i only have 1 or 2 red days a week.

Hi and welcome. I do greens only and my ticker says it all! Here's a Syn saving tip for you: Invest in a couple of ice lolly moulds (larger Tesco stores do them for £1) and use sugar free squash to make Capri-type lollies and fat free yogurt (I use Weight watchers yogurts as the mullers aren't thick enough) for ice cream-type lollies x

Back