steph_

hi im new to this site so thought i would introduce myself, im steph going to be a 3rd timer at sw this time gonna be staying with it not really looking for a weight goal as such rather lose a few dress sizes which i would be happy with. ive kind of got the idea of how it went before but one thing im getting stuck on is snacks between meals as i have a bad habit of eating the wrong things so would like ideas of what there is

look forward to getting to know you all

Last edited:
Hi and welcome. I love chopped up fresh fruit covered in activa fat free yoghurt as a syn free treat. If you want chocolate/sweets/crisps etc you can just syn them and have them too. The magazines always have great ideas as does the website. Good luck on your journey.

Hi Steph

Good luck and welcome, I have tried sw a few times before but hopefully this is my time!!!

I am a bad snacker as well so I just try and stick to fruit, vary it as much as poss!

Look forward to getting to know you!

Leah x

As dumb as it sounds, carrot sticks are incredibly filling. And you can have houmous as a Healthy Extra to dip them in! Yummy!

Worst case scenario - if you're mega hungry - Jacket Potato with Beans - Syn Free and total comfort filling stodge!

Good luck with it all x

Hi Steph, I'm gonna hijack your thread to say that I'm a newbie too! Totally new to SW, have been on WW since Nov 08 but I'm making the swap. The only thing I've managed to understand so far is that sugar free jelly is syn free, so is fruit :) and i guess if you fancy a bit of cream on it you'd use syns for that.

Welcome Steph and kimonokawaii, I'm very boring I just snack on fruit or free yogurts if I fancy something sweet. On green days I would have Batchelors Savoury rice or Low Fat Supernoodles if I fancied something quick and tasty - both are free. I'm new myself to both the SW plan and this forum but I am finding it really good - I am never hungry and this site is just superb - everyone is friendly and helpful - good luck with your weight loss journey!:D

Hi Steph, I'm gonna hijack your thread to say that I'm a newbie too! Totally new to SW, have been on WW since Nov 08 but I'm making the swap. The only thing I've managed to understand so far is that sugar free jelly is syn free, so is fruit :) and i guess if you fancy a bit of cream on it you'd use syns for that.
i just wanted to say that sugar free jelly isnt free,the hartleys pots are 0.5 syns each and a pack that you make up with water is 2 syns

Back