Newbieee

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by fatty2thinny, 6 January 2011 Social URL.

1. fatty2thinny

fatty2thinny New Member

Start Weight:
    21st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st4lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey up folks
    I am new to everything today! lol Joined SW for the 1st time last night and just signed up here on the insistence of a friend who has used it throughout her 7st weight loss :D
    We are currently on wedding count down at the mo (altho not as soon as some of ya! Good Luck) We get married on 12/12/12 at 12pm :D We are both doing slimming world, altho theres only me going to meetings (ME MAN ME CANNOT SIT IN ROOM OF WOMEN) ;) Ive already had a quick scan thro the posts and some of ur food and weight loss stories are truly inspirational :D i cant wait to be of u :D
    Anyway ive waffled on enuf
    Hope to chat to lots of u soon

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nin

nin Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Good luck. I'm re-joining tonight. None of my clothes fit me due to being greedy lol x

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW and love the sound of 12/12/12 at 12.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.