Newby Rachael's Diary

rachaelc

Hi All

Im new to Minimins but not new to WW, have tried it on and off a number of times before. Since quiting the cigs over 18 months ago i have put around 2st on :( I am not going to classes as we have our own little social weigh in on a weds. We have been on plan for a couple of weeks and so far i have managed to lose 5lb which is a great start!! The last few weeks my motivation has dipped so i thought signing up here and posting my diary each day/few days may help with keeping me on track (thats the master plan anyway).

I have been a little naughty this week so i am dreading getting on the sclaes tonight but lets just see...

Start Weight ( a few weeks ago) was 12st 13lb the heaviest i have EVER beeen!!!

Last week i weighed 12st 8lb ( i am 5ft 4) Not really considered my goal weight yet, my 1st goal is to get into the 11st Bracket, hopefully by xmas. I am in this for the long haul and want to take it slowly!!

Anyway, today so far i've eaten
  • Sultana bran with milk 6pp

Im about to eat WW soup 3pp and 2 ww bread 2PP and some sunbites 3pp and later for dinner my mum is making a ww curry 15pp

Takes me up to 29pp :)

This forum has been my saviour at times, so you've done a good thing joining here! :) Well done for giving up smoking! My OH is the same, he's given up smoking, but has gained weight, have to get him losing it now! Good luck on your journey :)

Well, weigh in completed... And I stayed the same! Very pleased with this considering what I've eaten (and drank) this week!!
Defo back on it tomorrow with my head 100% in it!!

Back