Newby...starting Cambridge

shelleymcdiets

Hello all, the subject says it all, I'm new to the site, and I'm starting Cambridge on Monday at 6pm x
In the past I have done slimming world, and done well, I was even going to become a consultant, however, after just over a year, I have gained the weight I lost, and just cannot get back on plan with slimming world.
So I'm trying Cambridge, I have heard so many stories, good & bad, but I'm going to give it a go! I know it's going to be hard hahaha x
Any help/tips etc are fully welcomed, I look forward to hearing from you all :) x
Shell xxx

Hi

I'm starting too on 8th June and done slimming too with loads of success but put all my weight back on and more and cannot get back into it.

Would love to hear other people's tips as well.

How much do u want to lose, I could do with 3-4 stone

Gem x

Gembo82 said:
Hi

I'm starting too on 8th June and done slimming too with loads of success but put all my weight back on and more and cannot get back into it.

Would love to hear other people's tips as well.

How much do u want to lose, I could do with 3-4 stone

Gem x

Hi Gem,
I'm now on day 5, I don't have a lot to loose, only 1.5/2st but I swear I can already feel a loss! Ha x
It's a hard plan but it's worth it! You just feel so much better about yourself! X
If you stick to plan, you'll shift that weight in no time xxx
Is that the quickest your consultant could fit you in?

Yes she is going away for the jubilee weekend and isn't back until the Wednesday, quite eager to start now, have u had any side effects yet?

Gem x

Gembo82 said:
Yes she is going away for the jubilee weekend and isn't back until the Wednesday, quite eager to start now, have u had any side effects yet?

Gem x

That's what I was like when I started, no I've been fine x
Has a bit of whiffy breath, but generally fine.

Hey ?
I start in Monday too, but got all my food packs ect today with my first meeting with my CDC ? im very excited, but also nervous lol with this site and will power I hope I can do it lol good luck to all the other newbies xx

Hi Laura

What kind of things have u got? I aren't starting till Friday and haven't met my consultant yet but excited too

How much weight do u want to lose?

X

Back