Newby

quiggyd1st

Hi all, I'm new to this site, this is the first time I have ever joined a forum, so slightly nervous!!!! The reason I've joined is that I have put on 4 stone over the last few years, I have started to get moody, angry that I have done this go myself, then I'll comfort eat!!! On the whole, I think I eat quite well, I always stick within the guidelines of the sw diet, but clearly not!!! I wanted To join this group to gain support and tips from other people who are in similar situations as me.

I have decided to use he sw easy extra diet to loose weight, has anybody got any advice for me?!?

Thanks for reading xxx

Hello and welcome. I started to put a lot of weight on after Xmas, I was eating out everyday, having really bad evening meals and karaoking (with work friends) every Friday night.

The first step is deciding to do something about it and u have done that. I don't know much about sliming world but just wanted to wish you luck with your weight loss programme :)

Joining the forum is the best thing you could have done. It's so supportive and great xx

Back