Discussion in 'Introductions' started by quiggyd1st, 30 April 2011 Social URL.

1. quiggyd1st

quiggyd1st New Member

Hi all, I'm new to this site, this is the first time I have ever joined a forum, so slightly nervous!!!! The reason I've joined is that I have put on 4 stone over the last few years, I have started to get moody, angry that I have done this go myself, then I'll comfort eat!!! On the whole, I think I eat quite well, I always stick within the guidelines of the sw diet, but clearly not!!! I wanted To join this group to gain support and tips from other people who are in similar situations as me.

I have decided to use he sw easy extra diet to loose weight, has anybody got any advice for me?!?

Thanks for reading xxx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Emms24

Emms24 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hello and welcome. I started to put a lot of weight on after Xmas, I was eating out everyday, having really bad evening meals and karaoking (with work friends) every Friday night.

The first step is deciding to do something about it and u have done that. I don't know much about sliming world but just wanted to wish you luck with your weight loss programme :)

Joining the forum is the best thing you could have done. It's so supportive and great xx
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with your SW diet.

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.