Newby

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Diane1966, 26 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Diane1966

Diane1966 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.8lb(7%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    :sign0144:
    Thought i'd introduce myself::help2:
    I'm Diane , your typical yoyo dieter for the last 25yrs. wasted loads of money on the Cambridge Diet recently but found it extremely hard to restart.Did WW a few months ago and managed to lose about 20lbs in five weeks , then gave up - god knows why as i was doing quite well for a change.Anyway got fed up , tried cambridge , got bored and decided it's back to WW slow and steady. I'm actually subscribed to Weight Loss Resources as i love their site but I am following the WW plan as from today and recording my daily intake of food on their site.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Hey Diane and welcome. I've been a yoyo dieter myself so I can sympathise with you. I've lost the same 3 stone six or seven times now. The problem isn't always losing it but keeping it off.

Which is why I like WW - it teaches you new eating habits that you can apply easily.

Well done on your losses so far and good luck next week's WI.

K x

4. pixiepiratess

pixiepiratess Going From Flab to FAB!

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.82%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hey welcome :) Ive tried numerous diets but none of the food replacement ones dont think i could cope with no food! ..
    You'll find lots of lovely people on here and plenty of advice and chatter by the bucket full ..

xxx

5. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hiya Diane. I was a typical yoyo dieter and Im glad to say that WW is working for me so far, it will work if you stick at it long enough!
    Welcome to the section though and pleased your here, you will do well with the right support system.:hug99:

6. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

Hi dianne,i could of written that post meself.Good luck hunxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.