newcastle

emma3662

Silver Member
Hi everyone anyone from my neck of th woods? Xx

me me me :D from sunderland but living in south shields :)

what diet u on hun?

Catdog xx

Dear god a mackum haha i'm starting slimming world tomorrow wot about you? X

Dear god a mackum haha i'm starting slimming world tomorrow wot about you? X

:p youre just jealous heehee. I was on cambridge diet and now on slim n save, its killing me lol but determined to wear lush summer clothes this year and finally get to goal and this fastest/best way for me to do it. have you done slimming world before?

Catdog xx

Yeah just before christmas hun then had an operation to straighten a toe nd out came th junk food but its fully healed now so 1 class tomorrow then back to gym too i've ordered 30 day shred too god help me lol aren't they food replacement diets I couldn't do them to save my life lol xx

Yeah just before christmas hun then had an operation to straighten a toe nd out came th junk food but its fully healed now so 1 class tomorrow then back to gym too i've ordered 30 day shred too god help me lol aren't they food replacement diets I couldn't do them to save my life lol xx

yeah lol they arent as bad as you think chick, theres a newish one (the one im on slim n save) that has actual food packs like spag bol and chilli- they are yummy too, you can have protein meal and veggies and milk allowance aswell and can have certain diet drinks and things -thank the lord! its alot more flexible than the other ones and its cheap compared to the others too, so glad i found it, couldnt have stood cambridge again with just soups and shakes and it was really strict aswell. The best bit is the losses though, will be at goal in no time. I would love to do summit like sw or ww cos of support from the meetings but im bad binge eater and just cannit stop meself eating once ive started :eek: working on that for my refeed/maintenance though!

Catdog xx

ive got the thirty day shred as well! only did it once or twice and that was weeks ago :eek:, off to get a yoga/pilates dvd tomorra x

Lol slimming world has loads of free food much better than weight watchers lol ya can have spag bol and go back for seconds or thirds just til ya full tho I no some people that have been on lighter life and have been frightened to eat when th time comes I wish you tons of luck and you could always join sw when your close to goal then maintain with it that way you get support but get your quick losses with s&s 1st xx

Lol slimming world has loads of free food much better than weight watchers lol ya can have spag bol and go back for seconds or thirds just til ya full tho I no some people that have been on lighter life and have been frightened to eat when th time comes I wish you tons of luck and you could always join sw when your close to goal then maintain with it that way you get support but get your quick losses with s&s 1st xx

lol yeah i know ive done sw before and ww and every other diet going lol. i cant do sw the free foods was the problem, i took it bit too literally heehee, its not strict enough for me to get weight off but defo one ide go to to help maintain, i like the official weekly weigh ins of a group.

well i completed cambridge and reached 9 stone 10lb (size 10-12) from 13st 10lb kept weight off eating normally for a while, then went through bad patch emotionally and gave in to my binge eating which took me to 11 stone 4.4 over four months, if i dont sort out me binge eating and go back eating lke that dont matter what diet i do i'll put it back on but ive come along way now and if it had been the old me in that four months ide have put on alot more than what i did, im back down to 10st 2lb now and only been on sns for 3 weeks, got fourth weigh in friday :D i tell ye what though, ww aint getting many good reviews since they changed the plan but i havent tried the new one meself but miss the old one purely for fact i could go to mcdonalds lol and had the book of all the eat out places like cinema and that -god ide kill for mccy ds!

how often you planning on doing 30ds? do you have a doggy?

Catdog xx

Ah ok well here's a kick up th ass for binge eating and I had that book too i'm 15.8 at th min and feel like a house end lol I have depression so no how eating can make u feel better 1 min then terrible th nxt was meant to be going to pay a deposit on a puppy tomorrow but he's sold them all I was gutted so i'm looking again now nd think i'm gonna do 30 day every day but I also think it might kill me haha i'm here to chat any time if ya feel th need to binge xx

Ah ok well here's a kick up th ass for binge eating and I had that book too i'm 15.8 at th min and feel like a house end lol I have depression so no how eating can make u feel better 1 min then terrible th nxt was meant to be going to pay a deposit on a puppy tomorrow but he's sold them all I was gutted so i'm looking again now nd think i'm gonna do 30 day every day but I also think it might kill me haha i'm here to chat any time if ya feel th need to binge xx

Aww hun bless ye, what type of pup are you after? i only asked about dog cos its been god send having him, he's never had so many walks in his life- lol, im out twice a day now with him and i also suffer from depression, anxiety too, my Oh works so left to me most of time with walks, and having dog helps me to get out for exercise and with him there i dont feel as anxious as ive got him to focus on, weve doubled time of our walks instead of me being lazy and and just taking him to shop and back :eek: live just on the beach so its been great especially when the weathers been nice, eee we can meet up with our doggies when you get him/her haha.

The vid isnt as bad as i thought it was gonna be, its in two min bursts, i especially like the lie down exercises lol getting back ups the problem though lol. Same herechick, ive had few bad days where ive struggled got to be honest, its totm and its trying to kill me im sure!

Catdog xx

Was a staffy nd he was going to be called alfie for exact same reasons lol cant leave house by myself so my mam is my rock still live wit her i'm 22 but still her baby haha that would be fab wot kind of dog have u got we'll be able to do 30ds nd encourage each other nd when I get a dog we can defo meet up will be nice to meet someone so slim and you can see you happens if you carry on bingein lol xx

Was a staffy nd he was going to be called alfie for exact same reasons lol cant leave house by myself so my mam is my rock still live wit her i'm 22 but still her baby haha that would be fab wot kind of dog have u got we'll be able to do 30ds nd encourage each other nd when I get a dog we can defo meet up will be nice to meet someone so slim and you can see you happens if you carry on bingein lol xx

Aww bless, i love staffy's well i love all dogs lol i got a pug, hes defo made for me, he eats alot, farts alot, snores and watches tv he's just like me hehe. he loves his walks but not too energetic, he dont cope well with heat being a pug though, had to carry him back on sunday cos we went to the park and it was boiling, he likes cruising on me shoulder heehee. i usually carry ice water about for him in summer but with weather being bit crap i didnt expect it to stay nice! he'd love that, he adores other dogs! be great to have someone to spur me on with 30ds, i defo in need of motivation when it comes to exercising! My lil girl (cat) had babies and one of her kittens went to ohs sister and she called him alfie, its lovely name :character00100:

Dont be silly chick, the weight will come off you in no time! im hoping getting out with dog and gettin this weight off will bring me confidence up and me anxiety down, its not a life im having at the minute! i dont leave house if its not with OH or the dog and even then sometimes if its really bad day ive got to come home :(

Catdog xx

Ya sound exactly th same as me chick in an ideal world i'd have a chow chow there lush keep ya ears open for puppies lol xx

Ya sound exactly th same as me chick in an ideal world i'd have a chow chow there lush keep ya ears open for puppies lol xx

just posted but its disappeared doh! good luck for tomorra, let me know how class goes, pm me anytime :)

Catdog xx

Right back at ya hun xx

Off to meeting at 6 at hopefully getting a 1 year old lab tomorrow as long as he's ok woop hope ya ok nd haven't caved into maccy d's lol xx

Off to meeting at 6 at hopefully getting a 1 year old lab tomorrow as long as he's ok woop hope ya ok nd haven't caved into maccy d's lol xx

OOh good luck chick, dont let the weight on scale get ye down, just think its last time you'll see that number again woot! ooh cannit wait to get pics hehe.no mccys d for me, have had lush chicken salad for dinner- just bleaching my hair atm, been doing over last couple months from dark brown to hopefully silver! doing it meself cos its cheap lol and thought nice to have change to mark weightloss :D

Catdog xx

Yeah defo i'm red at th min but thinking about going lighter hope its a nice dog last one I got from someone else was a shar pei and it went for my mam twice in half an hour lol xx

Yeah defo i'm red at th min but thinking about going lighter hope its a nice dog last one I got from someone else was a shar pei and it went for my mam twice in half an hour lol xx

Aww bless, is it a lil boy? make sure you ask if hes vaccinated and get vac card if you take him! well bleachingdone, made me own toner but put bit much of the pigment in and ive gone a tinge of pinky/purple heehee, it'll wash out so no worries, im sure hardly notice when i dry it :giggle:

Catdog xx

Back