Newie here!

hello and welcome :D
What weight loss plan are you doing? how much weight do you wanna lose etc
Good luck with your weight loss journey anyway :)

Hi Mumsa1, I just joined this week too! So welcome from me too. Seems a brilliant site. I Have decided to follow diet by myself at home this time, find weekly meeting weigh-ins a bit too stressful!

I'm on Slimming world too, phonicshunny, again .....!

Have tried other quick fix diets, but keep coming back to SW for its ease of fitting in with family life, and letting me have chocolate without feeling guilty and eating lots of freeeee foods! And I did reach my target weight a few years ago - but have since put in back on and more!

Hi Mumsa1, I just joined this week too! So welcome from me too. Seems a brilliant site. I Have decided to follow diet by myself at home this time, find weekly meeting weigh-ins a bit too stressful!

I'm on Slimming world too, phonicshunny, again .....!

Have tried other quick fix diets, but keep coming back to SW for its ease of fitting in with family life, and letting me have chocolate without feeling guilty and eating lots of freeeee foods! And I did reach my target weight a few years ago - but have since put in back on and more!

My hubby also joined sw years ago and reached target, but didnt go to group after and then the lbs started to creep back on :( and before we knew it he was back where he started.
We joined March this year and i reached target this week but hubby got 4st to go with a weight loss of 5stone so far, but wont make the same mistake of not going to group, and there is no excuse now that its free for me :D:D

Hi phonicshunny,

Well done on you and your husbands weight loss thats fantastic, and reaching target.

I found just maintaining really hard, I was still in the zone of wanting to lose weight!!! But then just put the weight back on - go figure!!!

Back