got about 2 stone left
i want to have my haircut to celebrate
but cant decide what style to have
i know im gonna dye it blonde
i was thinking of long layers with a side fringe
please help
thanks

Hi
I also have really long hair although my hair is brown. I get really bored with my hair too. Just now I have the layers and the side fringe but have two blonde chunky highlights kinda in the middle of my hair at either side (don't quite know how to explain it, lol).

Hairdressers are always trying to get me to chop it off but just don't think I would suit it at the moment. I hate it that they charge you extra for long hair too!!!

So I guess I'm saying go for the layers as they reduce the thickness of your hair but beware of the side fringe as it doesn't do what its told at first, until you train it, lol :D

hi candy, ive recently had long layers through mine its given my hair some more bounce to it... why not go have a conseltation with your hairdresser? side fringes are nice but they take time to train if you already have a middle parting which you look like you do.. which would mean you would need to blowdry it the way you want. i had one & regretted it cause it grew out so fast all the time...long layers would look great on you tho.. xx

hi caz,

i have always had long hair and never wanted to chop it off, but i have now done it and its looks so much better, so i agree with ellen and go 4 the chop

Hi definately go for a lovely graduated bob. It will give you so much more confidence since losing the weight as I took the major plunge after a stone and a half and had my hair cut very short (see my profile pic) I had shoulder length hair and just decided to do something drastic because I felt so much better. Funnily enough everyone noticed my weight loss after I had my hair cut! Got my WI today, hopefully getting now to the 2 stone loss. Well done on yours - its such an acheivement. LOL S xxxx

hey caz, love your new 'do'! must say you're doing so well and it really shows in your pic!

Back