newly pregnant, SW advice please?

Cookie_monster

Mum to two!
Hey, i am 5weeks pregnant with number 2 (have a little boy who is 2.5).

I have managed to stay the same weight for a while now. not ideal but just not managed to shift any weight! i weigh now at 5weeks what i weighed at 20weeks with my son. So im a little heavier to start with. I want to try to maintain or even lose a little by 20weeks and I will be so happy! So far my appetite has gone out the window thanks to nausea all day long.

All I really want to know is, what are those of you having with regards to HEX's? I'm veggie so follow green plan.

Any slimming world advice greatly appreciated! XX

Just wanted to say congrats, I'm 34 weeks with no.2 I've a 19mth old son. I had really good intentions of following sw but because of the sickness I ate what I could keep down. I'm still being sick now.

If you try as best you can to stick to it you should be fine, eat lots of fruit/veg. I've put on a stone so far and I'm hoping not to pile it on in the next few weeks.

Sorry probably not answered your question but I'm sure others that are actually sticking with it can advise.

Hi congratulations, I started out on SW but found my hormones wanted to eat off plan so stuck with sensible healthy eating which allowed me to more or less eat whatever it was that I felt like that particular day (within reason of course and trying to be healthy), so I can't really answer your question either. Just make sure you are eating plenty of calcium rich foods and proteins as well as your carbs, I take a pregnancy multivit too just to make sure;)

Hi Hun!!!
My diet has gone out of the window and I'm just trying to limit my weight gain. I just couldn't seem to get my head round slimming world at the mo (my fault, not slimming worlds!). So I can't be too much help, but just wanted to Congratulate you!!!

Also just have a look in the Slimming World section as there is a Slimming World and Pregnancy 'Sticky' Thread. I know there are definately several women who are preggers and following slimming world and they generally post there. In fact someone recently asked the same question about Healthy Extras and I think the advice is to just follow the Slimming World plan as it is. Especially this early on when you only need extra nutrients NOT extra calories! lol I wish you lots of luck with your pregnancy and healthy eating and I hope you still post here too!
xxx

Back