next decade...

onlyme!

is a naughty girl...
Where do you all see yourself this time in 10 years?

I hope to have found a man I actually like and be with him and to have a baby and a house. is that asking for too much!?:flirt2:

Wanting bubbas and houses is doable girls!!!! keep positive ;)

In 10 years i wanna be standing infront of my bedroom mirror a size 10 and maintaining... not asking for tooooo much really :D

Mainly.... very healthy family..anything else is a bonus x

Within the next decade i would love to have lost my weight and learnt how to maintain it. I would also like to be in some form of long term employment by then too, DD will be coming up for 13 so her studies would be going well. Maybe a sibling for her too....

wow this is a good one in 10 years I will be 42 and my boys will be 24 and 21, I am hoping that hubby and I would have moved to the alps to live the ski dream that has been put on hold since we were 17 and 18 and found out we were going to be parents. Our lives have been happily on hold since then but to honest I would be happy with still together and good health.

And I will be in my second half-century (51!) ...can't even bear to contemplate that one, unless I have by then re-invented myself as a slinky and sexy Joan Collins type, with statutory gorgeous toy-boy in tow!

sounds like a plan BB

Crikey, I'll be 34... I hope to have had a couple of babies and made a career for myself. Just got married in Sept 2009 so would like to wait a few years then have kids :) that would be my main thing.

xx

Back