Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Nibbles the SW way - thank you

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Jack_D, 27 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Jack_D

Jack_D Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    A big thank you to all that replied to my "nibbles post" a few days ago - it went down a storm i made sticky chilli chicken and paprika potato wedges with sweet chilli dip.

At first i thought oh dear iam the only one brought cooked food. I should not of worried they where the first to go and every commented on them.... even was asked for the receipe

Best thing of all they didn;t know it was all done the SW way....

Jack_D

( the usual crips/nuts ect where left on the table)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Simmy1978

Simmy1978 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(15.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    lol well done hun!! just goes to show our food is better than theirs in every respect! :p

4. abz

abz Gold Member

woohoo!! well done. just goes to show how much people appreciate effort :) and good food :D

i actually found some recipes for wraps but it was too late to post for you...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.