nic!!!

REALLY REALLY WELL...I LOVE IT!!! its sooooo much easier,as i can have proper meals(soup) and the shakes are nicer too... feeling really strong and motivated.... and actually look forward to having meals. Also they are more filling and i am actually eating them as 3 meals rather than spilting them up like i used to do with LT!!!

No hun...you go to there house.. they weigh you and measure body fat, muscle tone etc (was impressed with mine 61% ..well shocked!!) theres tons of choice to oriental chilli, potato & leek, chicken, chicken & mushroom, veg and spicy tomato!!!
And it was £2 cheaper than LT
Are you back on TFR?

I think you should go for it... FINGERS CROSSED you are back into keto land very soon x x x Have you thought about doing cd, as the food introduction is slower ...you still have your safety blanket even on the 3rd step?

You go more gradually.... you have 2 shakes and 1 meal for about 2 - 4 weeks and then step up again to 1 shake and 2 meals for how ever long you like (i think) and keep going building up your cals until you are eating up to your calorie maitaining level (which they tell you .. mine is 1691 cals a day to maintain my ideal weight) Georgie will be able to tell you or have a look at this link x x cambridge diet programmes

Alsoyou don't come out of ketosis until around step 3 ish

Back