Nice but not naughty............

stivesliz

Gold Member
I was looking at another thread about takeaways and am really impressed with the wise choices that some of you make when choosing your Chinese etc......I am not a huge fan of Chinese food and am afraid all I really like is sweet and sour king prawns in batter so I try to avoid it all together lol.

What I do love though is my local heath food's salad bar. Its not like the mayo laden one from my local Morrisons - it really has some delicious choices - chicken / tuna/ cray fish and then about 12 different salads. The lady that runs it knows I am a SW follower and tells me what has gone on what, ie, olive oil etc and even the ones with mayo aren't overly creamy. I syn it accordingly but the fact that it comes in a plastic box with a fork makes me feel like I am having a naughty takeaway when I am still behaving myself.

Oh, and they are also HUGE - I always eat mine from the box but I tipped it on a dinner plate once and it was mahoosive! x

I know it sounds strange but because i follow green days i always see pasta as a treat and it still hasn't gone away! I think its because in the past i have always followed the low carb diets and totally deprived myself from carbs so pasta is a great treat for me even though technically it isn't a treat ! x :rolleyes:

Sounds lush, I love salads

That sounds so nice! I love it when you can get things like this because you don't feel hard done by!! My treat that is nice but not naughty is a skinny latte with sugar free vanilla syrup. I use it as my healthy extra A. If I couldn't have one of these once or twice a week I would not have made it past week 1!!! :)

Oh and I love the look on my husbands face when he has to order it!! He always says in a loud voice "it's for the wife!" x

Mine is my graze box. 4 little punnets of little treats. They rarely come out at more than 10 syns, except the flapjacks which i give to the husband :)
Yesterdays was a mix of pumpkin seeds, drued cranberries & dark choc buttons. 10 syns for the whole thing but i split it with a mate so 5 syns.

Todays was a 3 syn box of rice crackers.

Ooohhh I used to love getting graze boxes but thought they would be a no no on SW. D you use the 1 syn = 20 cals rule to work them out? x

Krsemma said:
Ooohhh I used to love getting graze boxes but thought they would be a no no on SW. D you use the 1 syn = 20 cals rule to work them out? x

Yup - i assume no free food allowance & syn them as you said.

You just need a bit of self control to a) give the flapjack away & b) only eat one a day :)

Cheese cheese and more cheeeeeeeese :drool: I cant believe I can pick at it to snack on and even use it as my HEXes! :drool:

Back