Nice syn free drink (i think so anyway)

louisehj

I thought I would post this as it may be of interest to some of you.

The other day I was reading thru some old posts on Mini Mins and someone mentioned Asda Lager shandy with no added sugar that was syn free so I decided to buy some. It was a really nice drink for a change rather than drinking diet coke of an evening, and when we had some friends round I drank a few cans of that instead of lager so i didn't feel as though i was missing out.

They were only £1.08 (or £1.04 not sure) for 6 cans so quite a bargain at 18p per can.:7834:

I've just checked, it is syn free!
Depending on how old the post was, just be careful though as syn values do change.
Not this one though so glad you enjoyed it :)

Sorry I forgot to say, I checked syns online before I went to ASDA to confirm it was syn free.

Not only is the shandy lovely and syn free, but the cream soda is too and delicious cold!

I thought I would post this as it may be of interest to some of you.

The other day I was reading thru some old posts on Mini Mins and someone mentioned Asda Lager shandy with no added sugar that was syn free so I decided to buy some. It was a really nice drink for a change rather than drinking diet coke of an evening, and when we had some friends round I drank a few cans of that instead of lager so i didn't feel as though i was missing out.

They were only £1.08 (or £1.04 not sure) for 6 cans so quite a bargain at 18p per can.:7834:

Thanks for this - i really feel like im missing out when i go to the football and everyone has beer. I tried having vodkas but that many in one day is not good for anyone!! We missed the last train home! lol

Maybe i'll try this :)

Brilliant tip!! Thanks! I love the taste of shandy but not really an alcohol person so this will be ideal for me!!x

I wish I could buy a diet 'bitter' shandy! It is my favourite drink, much it embarrases my friends when I order it from a bar lol :eek:

Back