Nice to see I'm not the only newbie :)

Cuqsuita

Hi there :) I'm a university student, planning on starting the Lipotrim programme. I've watched the DVD and have my first consultation tomorrow, hopefully I can get started soon after.

Kind-of worried about how others will react - I'd like to get started now, but I'm going to tea with a younger cousin in a few days' time, and I attend weekly meals with Church friends. Does anyone have any advice on what to do? I've never told anyone about my attempts to lose weight because they've so far always failed, should I try now and see what happens? I'm confused.

Anyway, that went slightly off-topic. Hi!

Hi

Good luck with the plan. Not too sure what it involves I'm on slimming world. I have had to tell everyone that I'm on a diet so they know not to try and tempt me with anything! I have tried to keep quiet about losing weight in the past and have always found that I have failed. Telling people seems to spur me on as I don't want people thinking I'm a quitter!

Hope it goes well xx

I kept this attempt at a diet under wraps, because I didn't want to embarrass myself! But once you start and the pounds start to drop off you'll likely be itching to tell people, obviously it's harder with a food replacement diet, but I hope it works!

Back