Nicest low syn beer/wine

michelle1

Want to do this slimming thing but still want to live so wonder what in your opinion are the best low syn beers and wines.
If you can, can you tell me how many in a bottle /glass and where to get it thanks

As I'm pregnant I've tried lots of no alcohol wine and I find it all rather disgusting because it's very sweet. If I was you I'd save the syns and have a proper glass! Lol x

This is something I'd also like to know. I love the odd glass of wine......ok who am I kidding......a BOTTLE of wine at the weekend and would love to know the syns in a whole bottle.

We talked about this tonight in class I was saying I enjoyed a bottle of wine at weekend thinking give it 20 syns & our consultant said to give a bottle of wine 30 syns, I nearly fell off my chair but I still managed to lose 2lb this week. Also a member mentioned sainsburys have a beer that's 1 syn a bottle Czech or something its called 4%, hope this helps xx

30 syns isn't too bad when you consider it's really just saving 5 of your daily syns for it so I'm happy enough with that. Although I would dread to think how many syns I'd use on a night out when it comes to alcopops and shots :( I should just stay home for a while lol.

Sainsburys low alcohol Czech lager is 1 syn a bottle, fab with sugar free lime juice :)

Hi Michelle

I drink the Czech low alcohol lager when im at home on a weekend and the hubby I having a Stella. I really like it and it mean I can save my syns for wine or for when we go to the pub.

It's funny I never used to see the point of drinking low alcohol beer however I've found that it stops me from feeling like I'm missing out and it's actually really nice! Don't think I could drink enough bottles of it to feel tipsy though!

Back