.Nicki.'s Diary - Day One

.Nicki.

Minimin Addict
So tomorrow is restart day, the cupboards are bare and there is not junk so seems like a good start today.

So i am a bit of a diet jumper, tend to get bored after a few months but i'm hoping to lose a stone or 2 and will prob then go back to slimming world. I don't tend to eat breakfast or lunch anyway so slimfast was always pretty easy it was the low cal dinner i sometimes stuggled with, need inspiration!

Good luck on your new start. How is your first day going?:)

4 days late but i have finally restarted. Was at work today and took everyones advice, made my shake at home with my smoothie maker and lots of ice and took it in a flask although i had drank the lot by 10.30 so willl have to make sure i ration myself. So today i have had my 2 shakes and 3 snacks but got no clue what to do for tea, we're living out the freezer for now so i'm not worrying to much about sticking to the 600cal meal.
myfitnesspal says 2120cals a day to lose 1lb a week so i'm going to aim for 1700cals a day but not go over the 2120cals if i have an off day.
I really enjoyed today and haven't been hungry at all well until now and thats because i'm waiting for the husband to come home with the shopping. I weighed this morning and have put 5lbs on since my last slimming world weigh in at the beginning of my which isn't so bad considering during that time i had a week of celebrating a pregnancy and a week of comfort eating after miscarrying.
Anyway tomorrow if it stays dry i'm going to sort the jungle (garden) out and if it rains i'm going to have a work out using the xbox kinnect, feels like i'm back in the groove!

Bless u honey x sorry to hear of yr good then bad news thats enuf to make u eat loads isn't it, so u have done well x
Yr doing brill, good luck to u x
To stop u drinking both shakes I wud put them in two separate bottles hun, I do or I'd do wot u did lovey
X
Keep going x

Bless u honey x sorry to hear of yr good then bad news thats enuf to make u eat loads isn't it, so u have done well x
Yr doing brill, good luck to u x
To stop u drinking both shakes I wud put them in two separate bottles hun, I do or I'd do wot u did lovey
X
Keep going x

Thanks hun, Think you might be right with the containers will have to pick up another flask when we go shopping.
I'm going to try my first vanilla shake for lunch, best be as nice as the chocolate.

Hi love
I not keen on vanilla but seen lots of threads stating a spoonful of coffee in yr vanilla shake makes it nicer x

Hi Nicki, sorry to hear that you've had a tough time but you've definitely made a good step with everything, the first week can be really hard. If you are blending your shakes and want to separate them so you aren't tempted to drink it all at once..a good tip I have is to buy one or two of the pre-made bottles and when they are done, wash them out and put your shakes into them so they are in seperate portions and easy to take with you if you pop out etc :) Glad you are getting on better and are feeling positive, I love gardening and it burns calories too :D xxx

Sorry to hear about your bad news, glad to hear your not letting it stop you lose weight. Good luck with your diet, wld be great to hear how you're getting on x x

Back