Nickys food diary - i will stick to it!

NICKYJ

Ok after losing a couple of stone last year Ive put it back on (thanks to stopping smoking) and now weigh 15 stone 6. I feel really sluggish all the time and REALLY want to lose the weight and a bit more again!

DAY 1

BREAKFAST: Banana smoothy made with 250ml milk from HEXA
LUNCH: Tomato and lean beef stew (made with just tomatoes and beef, no fat), Tomatoes, 2 x tinned potatoes,teaspoon mint sauce pickled onions and onions.
SNACK: Special K Summer Berries bar 2.5 SYNS
DINNER: Steamed fish, tinned potatoes, peas, sweetcorn, parsley sauce made with packet mix and water 2 SYNS, Side salad of tomatoes, lettuce, lemon juice and horsradish dressing.
SNACK: Banana, Fat Free natural yoghurt.

Im going to be slightly spoiling today as I have some vodka left that I will be finishing off before I wake up fresh tommorrow and start properly! Last bit of alcohol for a few weeks so am off to enjoy!

Last edited:
Ive decided to try and take pics of all my meals so I can look back and see what Ive put in my mouth!

BREAKFAST: Banana, peach and strawberry smoothie made with 250ml skimmed milk (HEXA)

LUNCH: Tomato, lettuce, Boiled egg, Tuna 1/2 tin, Sweetcorn, Yellow Pepper, Home made salad dressing from white wine vinegar and wholegrain mustard.
001.jpg

SNACK: Banana, natural set yoghurt (no fat), porridge oats. (HEXB)

DINNER: Steamed fish and fried scallops (no oil), Baked potato, parsley sauce 2 SYNS, sweetcorn, peas and broccoli.
AAAAAAAAAA.jpg

SNACK: Cottage cheese. cherry tomatoes, pineapple, turkey ham, salad leaves.
snack.jpg

SNACK: 1 x special k red berries bar 4.5 SYNS

TOTAL SYNS: 6.5

Last edited:
INTENDED FOR TODAY:
BREAKFAST: Banana, peach and strawberry smoothy. (250ml skimmed milk - rest to be used in tea) HEXA

Off to dinner at the kids school so have to take myself a packed lunch:
LUNCH: Tuna, salad leaves, tomatoes, sweetcorn, peas, homemade mustard and vinegar dressing.
DESSERT: Raspberries, Pineapple, No fat, set yoghurt.
lunch.jpg

SNACK 2.30PM: Turkey ham, Tomatoes, Lettuce, Mustard and vinegar dressing.
snack.jpg
DINNER: Turkey ham, Homemade wedges (no oil), Mushy peas, Salad Leaves, Tomatoes.
HEXB: Special K summer berries bar.

Last edited:
Ok - am ditching this diary and redoing - yesterday discovered that the smoothies Id been having should have been synned and also the turkey ham which Id been wolfing down contained 1 syn each - felt really rubbish about it, thought well Ive messed up so I may as well have a blow out and start again tommorrow which I did and will now be starting again........

Back