Nicola - A healthy 2015 :)

Nicola87

Gold Member
Well this is certainly a blast from the past :rolleyes:

I've had a few diaries on here before, the most successful being 2011-2013 where I lost just over 6 stone in preparation for my wedding day which was Sept 2013 :)

Until Sept 14, i maintained my weight, but since then i have gained nearly a stone! Although this isn't disastrous, i want to first get back to where i was, and then push for another 1.5 stone. We are planning on having a family some time in the very near future, so now is the time to get healthy and look after my body :)

I will be following the Propoints plan. Last time i did the discover plan which worked for me, so hoping i can have the same success with this. Posting on here was the only thing that kept me going last time, and provided so much motivation, so im giving it a whirl.

A bit about me - I'm now 27, very happily married and still working in a local dental practice. I also have a small part time jewellery business, founded in July 2013 which keeps me out of trouble in the evenings and weekends :p
I made some great friends last time round, who followed and supported me for years (and who im still friends with now!) So im looking forward to meeting some new people and following your journeys. If you remember me, give me a shout :D

Forgot to say my allowance is 30pp/49 weeklies Day 1

B
Toast, light spread (LS) & marmite - 6pp
Apple Juice - 1pp

S
Strawberry & Banana fruit Bar - 2pp

L
1/2 Carton Petit Pois & Ham Soup - 3pp
Walkers Pops - 2pp
LF Yogurt - 2pp
SF Jelly - 0pp

S
Marvellous Creations Jelly Popping Candy - 7pp (Christmas Chocolate oops!)

D
Cottage Cheese - 2pp
Tomato, lettuce, cucumber - 0pp S
WW Caramel bar - 2pp

Total 26pp

Last edited:
I made some great friends last time round, who followed and supported me for years (and who im still friends with now!) So im looking forward to meeting some new people and following your journeys. If you remember me, give me a shout :D

Losers :D

Sounds about right!

I do but think it's in the silver or gold section so you need so many posts to view xx

I'm an old member returning Hun so I can view those :) Gonna hunt you down now!

Hope you're having a lovely evening xx

That's good and you've got me. Yes it's ok thanks yours xx

Yeah all good thanks :) Not really done much as still getting over a bad cold I've had for over a week now! I'm convinced it's gone to my chest as it feels very crackly when I'm coughing but doc says no antibiotics needed!

Been watching 'Katie Hopkins:My Fat Story' this evening. It's really changed my opinion on her , I do still think she's a major douche with no tact whatsoever, but at least towards the end she was showing a little empathy. Losing weight is bloody hard work and keeping it off is harder!

On that note I should add that I ate yet more Christmas chocolate, Chocolate snowman (5pp) taking me over by 1pp.

Ending today 31/30 1/49

Goodnight :)

I wish everyone trying to lose weight every success... Except Katie Hopkins haha. Cow :)

I wish everyone trying to lose weight every success... Except Katie Hopkins haha. Cow :)

Yeah she didn't really prove any points she set out to, she just confirmed she was a bit of an opinionated wench!

So I'm on an early shift today! 7:30 -2:30pm :) That means my afternoon is free for a long walk! Gonna get wrapped up and take the pooches out.

Today's planned food

Day 2
B
Golden Syrup Porridge (made with water) - 3pp

S
Grapes - 0pp
WW Caramel Cake Bar - 2pp

L
Petit Pois & Ham soup - 3pp
Walkers Pops - 2pp

D
Pork steak - 2pp
Sweet Potato - 1pp
Mixed veg - 0pp
Gravy - 1pp

S
Marvellous creations chocolate - 7pp
Smarties - 3pp

Total 24/30pp
1/49pp

Will update snacks later as i will be having some :) I just like having a 'plan' for the day written down to try and stick to! Have a fabulous weds morning everyone!

EDIT - updated :)

Last edited:
I have two Jack Russell's! They are cheeky little
Monkeys :)

It's started to rain now! Grr!

I got soaked walking home from work. But skin's waterproof :)

I got soaked walking home from work. But skin's waterproof :)

I believe so hehe. I went anyway as it calmed down a bit, ended up chasing my dog too as it ran towards some water, think he thought he had seen a rat and he's that silly he would probably just jump in!

Will update my diary later :)

Hunnnnnngryyyyy

Going to have a WW Bagel for (5pp)

Taking me to 29/30pp and 1/49 weeklies

Back