Nicola's Diary!!!!

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by Nicola2006, 19 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Nicola2006

Nicola2006 Full Member

Well i thought i mite as well start a diary - I bubble on all the time at least this way its my diary i bubbling on as much as i like lol :D:D

This is the first day of my restart so far so good - I'm back on SS and actually really excited cos i've got mu mojo back and sooooo motivated -

I've got 3 weeks till my hoilday and i would ideally like to lose a stone but in the real world i think 10lb mite have to do :rolleyes:...

My Brother is doing this with me or should i say i am doing it with him - he has got NO willpower and i think he will be finding it quite differcult i want him to prove me wrong he has quite a bit to lose and i said 3weeks he could easlier lose and 1st an half - him being a man an all and we all know its easier for men to lose that us woman :p:p:p - I'm going get him on here so he can see what goes on & get him to look at the b4 and after photos
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

OOh that was quick! lol

Good for you, girlfriend!

4. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    Hi nice to see you starting a diary......!
    Will be taking a peek to see how you are getting on
  5. kazbro

kazbro jelly belly

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    hi nicola

great to see you are supporting each other on ss
    i`m pretty sure you`ll lose the stone for your hols
    good luck
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.