Nicola's Diary!

Nicola_C

So I already have a calorie counter at weightlossresources.co.uk, but wanted a more casual, personal one as well!

I'm currently 11st 9lbs and want to get to 9st, and don't really have a date in mind, just ASAP lol!

I'm sticking to 1100 cals as recommended by the site, which hopefully will mean a 2lb loss per week. Exercise-wise, I hate it, but have to walk a minimum of 20mins Mon-Fri anyway (I'm a student) and regularly am out dancing the night away, so I'll try to work in some extra walking but realistically probably won't have the time or willpower!

I'll also be coming home from Uni for the year in 5 weeks time (starting the new term tomorrow) and for those 5 weeks, I'm trying to stay off the alcohol, but we'll see how that goes!

That's pretty much everything that I wanted to put in my introduction! Feel free to comment or give advice where you see fit, it'll be very appreciated! I'm new to this so would be happy to take any tips on board :)

Sunday 6th April

Breakfast:
Didn't get up till after 2pm as it's the weekend for crying out loud!!

Lunch: Chicken dinner (est. 320 cals)

Roast Chicken
Peas & carrots
Mashed potato

Snack: Tesco Light Choice Strawberry yogurt (95 cals)

VERY nice, really like these, though find the Shape yogurts more filling and for less calories, need to buy more of those!

Dinner: Very odd dinner of scrambled eggs (2), a crumpet with a little Flora, and half a tin of red salmon! (est. 350 cals)

Supper: Special K w/ semi skimmed milk (171 cals)

Drinks: Water throughout the day

Total: 936 cals

Thoughts: First official day of doing this (after several false starts since Christmas, argh!) so am feeling hopeful. Keeping to the limit will be harder than it seems, especially when I take into account I'll be having breakfast each morning starting tomorrow :(

Back