Nicole 2 stone lost, nearly NEED MOTIVATION

nicolexox

hiya:)

i'm nicole, i'm 17 and still go to school. Always been big, have tried weight watchers twice, lost wreight, then piled it back on:(:break_diet::sigh:

I have started the propoints plan, 13 weeks in and have lost a total of 27.5 lbs. :D was very downhearted this week not reaching 2 stone..

At the start of the plan i was so energetic, and loved trying new things, and religiously counting points, my tracking has faided away..

I'm 15st2

height: 5"8

nicole :family2:x

Hiya Nicole

It gets hard after a while doesn't it. Have you tried going back over old diaries and pretending your starting again. Maybe get yourself a new diary, decorate it and buy yourself some new stickers and pens to write the food diary with....may sound silly but it works for me, but I love writing lists and I love stationery.

You really are doing so well, especially when your still at school and you don't have as much control over your own life!

Keep going and write in here if you ever need help, there is always someone about to help. Good luck for the future and keep at it, you really are doing brilliant (((hugs)))x

it really goes get hard, that seems like a very good idea!, purchasing myself a new journal, is definetly something i think would be good for me- excpecially over the christmas months.

School in a way helps i feel, i'm in a routine, so don't have much time to eat outside the routine which i think helps:)

I do feel these forums help alot:)!, thank you very much for replying:)!

you are also doing very very well! *returns hugs*

You've done brilliant so far :) I'm sure if this is something you really want you will find it in you to carry on! Just look at what you have achieved already! skys the limit! x

Hey nicola, thank you very much, i do want it, i need to persue with this!, :), thank you so much. You too, 50 pounds lost... well done!!! xxxx

Back