Night away...

trixiefoofoo

Off to visit my 'eating and drinking' buddy tonight!!

Think most of us have one of these. A friend you love to get together with, drink, gossip and eat lots of naughty things!!

Luckily, she is my BESTEST friend, so hoping she won't go down the route of 'just have one...' or 'why are you doing it...' - she's normally pretty supportive. However, we're both pretty weak willed together - so fingers crossed!!

Haven't seen her since I first had my baby, so I hope she can see the difference.

Taking babe with me, so it's a night in - which should make it slightly easier and just packed my shakes and flapjack - so all prepared.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend - time for the decorations to go up!! :48:

My husband has banned me from putting the tree up :smiley522:till Dec 1st (bah!) but he didn't say anything about any other decorations - so I have covered the house this morning - ha!!. I LOVE christmas x x :xmastree:

hope you have a great time and Im sure if she's that a good of a friend she wont push you into anything. Have a brilliant time and wow can't believe your putting up decorations i don't put mine up til nealy the 18th of dec. I guess that was coz before i worked in a department store so had it from halloween christmas stuff everywhere so needed a break from it wen i got home. Maybe it will be different this year coz i work in a boring office haha!

I mite put some up early haha!

Have a brilliant time and remember you can celebrate with your friend wen your at goal. :)

Have a lovely night. Hope your resolve will remain strong to avoid any booze and tit bits.

Back