• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Night out within syns!

xMandyDx

Determination is Key
S: 18st0lb C: 14st7.0lb G: 9st1lb BMI: 37.1 Loss: 3st7lb(19.44%)
Hey all... I'm sure some of you know that I was a very naughty girl last week and went off plan for the weekend since I had two nights out and a girly shopping day. So of course I paid for it on the scales and put on 1.5lb.
So, this week I planned for my night out, which I thought was going to be impossible. I saved 5 syns from Tuesday on, and by Friday I had 30 syns for that day, which I spent on rum and diet coke.
I even came home and munched on slices of ham rather than a chippy.

I'm actually quite proud of myself. Now I know it can be done, I will always plan for those nights out!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 13st10lb C: 12st2.5lb G: 10st1lb BMI: 30.7 Loss: 1st7.5lb(11.2%)
Well done. Great night out and no cheating. Hope the scales reward you x

S: 14st4.0lb C: 13st9lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 28.2 Loss: 0st9lb(4.5%)
Well done! :D I save my syns for my weekends too, but just staying aware seems to help. I always find the post party munchies the worst - I'm loving the ham idea!

I find going out so hard as I can't have caffeine - so no diet coke :( And nowhere seems to do diet lemonade. But I've taken to white wine spritzers with soda (lasts longer & no hangover!)

XxX

S: 16st5lb C: 14st9lb G: 13st8lb BMI: 37.5 Loss: 1st10lb(10.48%)
Well done!

Debridger

On track to target
S: 13st13lb C: 10st4lb G: 8st13lb BMI: 28.1 Loss: 3st9lb(26.15%)
Xcharlibobx said:
Well done! :D I save my syns for my weekends too, but just staying aware seems to help. I always find the post party munchies the worst - I'm loving the ham idea!

I find going out so hard as I can't have caffeine - so no diet coke :( And nowhere seems to do diet lemonade. But I've taken to white wine spritzers with soda (lasts longer & no hangover!)

XxX
How about diet tonic? Some places do diet bitter lemon