Night out?

shrinkingannie

Gold Member
Im going out with hubbie tonight, for dinner and drinks - its a rare enough treat for us with two babies. So my question is how should I approach it. Try to stick to my normal allowance or use flexi syns and how many? Its only my first week and I really dont want to blow it.
The restaurant does lots of nice healthy fish dishes which I love, and can have with veg. So if I use some flexi syns just for a few glasses of wine and have no dessert it shouldn't be too bad??

If you can choose foods that are Sw friendly, and you have syns for wine then you won't need flexi syns at all, you'll be able to stay within your allowance. Make sure that you ask for no oil/butter/dressing on your meal ( I have been known to take a small tub with my own syn-free dressing and also a measured amount of cheese and low fat spread out with me in my handbag)

I usually go out most weekends, and would save my syns up for the week to use at the wkend, I do EE days which are easier when eating out, and then usually use my syns on drinks. Not sure if u have saved any syns or not, but if u havent, I would just go with healthy meal choice, like u said fish with veggies and use what syns u have left for drinks u should be ok :)....Enjoy!!!!

Thanks Im determined so should be fine:)

flex your syns over the week - so 10 per day = 70 per week - if you use 40 tonight, just pull it back over the week - have a lovely time x

Back