night out?

lucysmommy

Gold Member
hello

i have a hen night on saturday and its been booked for ages and there is no way i missing it lol

so its a set menu and obv i will want to be drinking (will stick to vodka and diet coke)

but what i was wondering is that - is best to start cruise back on sunday again or do i do a couple of attack days?

xx

I've always done a couple of PP days (not attack) together after eating out with friends. I've had a glass of wine (or two) as well:eek: and eaten non-Dukan stuff. The losses for those weeks were paltry, but still losses, so you should be fine. Up to you if you do PP days to compensate or not, it will all level out eventually since the PV days only add water.

Have a great evening!

I just had breakfast and dinner out yesterday, stuck to PV but know that oil might have been added to my grilled fish and possible milk to my scrammbled eggs.... not weighed but have just done today PP and will tomorrow also. Oh and had 1 small glass of red wine.

Think this is going to be my method. Just Dukan Cruise and then if on a meal we go out try and PV (no carb with only 1 glass of wine). Then next 2 days PP and back to Cruise.

It's my first week so hopefully will still be a good loss. I am still in Ketosis according to sticks ( end of day, only bought them this arvo). Will keep you posted.

Enjoy the hens!
XX

Robinhood, just wondering if it has taken you since the 22/7 to loose the weight you have lost so far? Are you still on cruise. I ask because we are similar heights.

I just had breakfast and dinner out yesterday, stuck to PV but know that oil might have been added to my grilled fish and possible milk to my scrammbled eggs.... not weighed but have just done today PP and will tomorrow also. Oh and had 1 small glass of red wine.

Think this is going to be my method. Just Dukan Cruise and then if on a meal we go out try and PV (no carb with only 1 glass of wine). Then next 2 days PP and back to Cruise.

It's my first week so hopefully will still be a good loss. I am still in Ketosis according to sticks ( end of day, only bought them this arvo). Will keep you posted.

Enjoy the hens!
XX

Robinhood, just wondering if it has taken you since the 22/7 to loose the weight you have lost so far? Are you still on cruise. I ask because we are similar heights.

Yup, 12 weeks almost! It might seem a lot but I have had 2 weeks holidays (when I moved on to conso as advised for holidays but had some added extras and a birthday in there too) also a few weekends where we've eaten with friends (and I haven't done the cooking) where they've not been near PV meals. I should have been at true weight 3 weeks ago and probably would have been had I stuck religiously to plan (ie no holiday eating, no weekends out). I'm pleased overall, I've not really dieted much before, but weight loss has always been slow (1 kilo/month) then again, I don't tend to gain too much either and when I do, it tends to be stress or during a holiday, so always a reason.

I'm moving onto conso this weekend as long as I manage a loss of at least 300gr (which will take me under 64 kilos) when I wi on Friday.

Back