Night shift - help?

Gie

I'm starting nights tonight. It's a 12 hour shift and we can do absolutely nothing or be run off our feet!
Any tips or advice for lipotrim on nights?
I'm having a shake now, then was planning on sleeping till as late as possible, having shake 2 at 6-7pm and then the 3rd one just before midnight.

I really hope nights doesn't throw me off because I feel I've been doing so well :(

Xx

I'll be the same, not on nights at the moment but soon will be. I was thinking flapjack around 2am and loads of water.

I'll let you know how night 1 goes :)

Xx

please do ! hope it goes ok :)

Oh that's awkward :-(

I find flapjacks really good for work. I don't like to be messing around making shakes in the kitchen at work, and you can't prepare them in the morning as they have to be drunk within twenty minutes, so flapjacks are a grand mess-free alternative.

Hi Gie.

I am a night shifter, i do 11hrs a night 3 nights a week. what i been doing since i started LT 1 1/2 week ago is Take my first shake 30min before start of the shift take the next around 1 or even 2am and the last in the morning before i go to bed at 8:30am.
mind you it all deppends on the time of the night you are on. I do 9pm to 7.30am.

Good Luck

Oh that's awkward :-(

I find flapjacks really good for work. I don't like to be messing around making shakes in the kitchen at work, and you can't prepare them in the morning as they have to be drunk within twenty minutes, so flapjacks are a grand mess-free alternative.

Hi Kirbygirl.

why does it have to drunk withing 20min? i made some of mine 6hrs earlier and seemed ok. does it have something to do with it going bad or something else? I thought since it is not mixed with milk it would be ok to make it in advance and keep it in the fridge.

Hey everyone

This is how I've been working it:
Get up at 1800 have shake one 1845
Shake two 2330 - 2345
Shake three 0700-0730 and plenty of water inbetween.

I've found it really manageable and nowhere near as hard as expected!

Xx

Hi Kirbygirl.

why does it have to drunk withing 20min? i made some of mine 6hrs earlier and seemed ok. does it have something to do with it going bad or something else? I thought since it is not mixed with milk it would be ok to make it in advance and keep it in the fridge.

That's just what my pharmacist told me, and I think it's in the handbook, too! Apparently it loses its nutrients if it's sitting around for too long.

Back